Become an Election Worker
St. Louis County is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process. This is a great opportunity to serve your community and earn extra money in the process.
Find all information at the St. Louis County Election Worker Portal.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a registered Missouri voter
- Declare a party affiliation (Democrat or Republican)
- Attend a training session prior to Election Day
- Have personal means of transportation to your polling place
- Be able to work 5:00 A.M. to completion of duties
- Earn $155.00 per election
Job opportunities include:
- Verity Judge
- Poll Pads Judge
- Election Technician
- Student Election Judge Program
Please visit the Election Worker Portal and tap “Apply Online Now” to get started!
Please use the following contact information for questions about becoming an election worker.
High School Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Election Technicians: email@example.com